- 100% Natural, Vegan, and Cruelty-Free. Made in USA.
- NO talc, parabens, baking soda, or phtalates.
Our limited edition Hair Dance Haircare Collection is the perfect set to introduce you to our best-selling restorative haircare line. Botanically formulated to maintain hair’s integrity and to repair damage, this online-only exclusive set will help you jumpstart a healthy hair regimen, free from harsh chemicals, like parabens, sulfates, silicones, and synthetic fragrances. Each set includes:
- Nature’s Treatment Shampoo – Latherless, sulfate-free shampoo designed to clarify your scalp and hair of any buildup.
- Hair and Root Stimulator – Green tea-based treatment to help boost hair growth and maintain a healthy scalp and hair follicles.
- Rejuvenating Hair Oil – All-natural, multi-tasking blend of pure oils designed to hydrate and rejuvenate hair. Can also be used on the skin (face + body) and nails.
- Ultra-Light Conditioning Spray – Detangling treatment spray that nourishes hair.
- Silky Touch Dry Shampoo – A volumizing dry shampoo that absorbs excess oil and refreshes hair in between washes.
About Hair Dance
Healthy Hair for life.
It may surprise you to hear that the terms “organic” and “natural” are heavily unregulated in the United States and mean relatively nothing in the beauty industry. There are no FDA-approved standards for labeling cosmetic products as “all natural” or “organic;” nor is there a mutually agreed upon definition for the cosmetics industry
Our promise to you: Hair Dance is committed to solving your hair concerns without sacrificing the integrity of our ingredients. We formulate our products with your scalp and hair health in mind – and that’s why we will never use parabens, silicones, phthalates, DEA, artificial dyes, synthetic fragrances, and sulfates. Our products are expertly formulated and made in the USA and we never test on animals.
Many mainstream hair products are designed to give you instant gratification by coating your hair with toxic chemicals. Our products are designed to strengthen and restore healthy hair by providing solutions for life.
We hope that when you see the long-term results delivered by our products, that you, too, can feel your hair doing its own happy dance from within.
I was asked to do a Product Review for the Happy Hair Dance I received the products nice Package. When I starting reading what the product contains I was unable to use the product I am allergic to one or more of the Ingredients. So I did a lot of soul searching for what can I do. I lived in San Deigo for years across the street from a Woman’s Shelter From my window I could see the woman standing in line for being able to go inside to bathe, if lucky some breakfast, so I had recalled that the ingredients work well is the peppermint tree oils are used for lice treatment from the Paul Mitchell Hair Products.
I bagged everything up and made a Judgement call to give the hair products to an Elderly Seniors Center and donated the products to the Hair Salon they have on the premises.
I was not allowed to take pictures I am not allowed to say anything for the privacy of the patients.
I email Robi Garcia with what I had done. & why I did what I did. That I would be glad to do the review if I could write what I did.
I cannot give a review about this product But I can say Made A lot of Ladies Happy in New England.
Where to buy the product
I did receive this package for free for my honest review.