I am reviewing the Plasmart Catch and Learn Educational game for Children 4 ages and Up!
My Grandson recently turned five yrs old in May. He will be attending kindergarten in a few weeks. I asked the Plasmart Company if I m review their Catch and Learn game. I always go out to see the grandchildren on their Birthdays . The game he took to very quickly. Until we made it harder. The object is to place the Magnetic Fish on the floor. while the child uses a snap and catch reel.
Each Fish is magnetic also an erasable pen with an eraser for the fish. So depending on what you wish to teach your child. You use the erasable pen and start marking the Fish like 1+3=4 So the child needs to catch the correct numbers to make his total be 4.
- DEVELOPS FINE MOTOR SKILLS: With included retractable magnetic fish catcher, 10 dry erase fish cards and marker, the educational possibilities are literally endless!
- LEARN MATH, SPELLING, AND GRAMMAR: Promotes confidence and self-esteem
- TEACH SHAPES AND COLORS: The dry-erase fish cards offer a wide variety of learning challenges. Watch your kids beg to be tested!
- ENDLESS FUN: Pick up multiple fish with the push of a button. Single player or entire classroom can play.
- LIFETIME WARRANTY. 100% RISK-FREE GUARANTEE. CHILD WILL HAVE FUN WHILE LEARNING OR YOUR MONEY BACK
Chatting Over Coffee did not receive any compensation for this post. Disclosure: I did receive the product for free to try. Also to share my opinion with you. My opinion may differ from yours. See my disclosure statement for more info.