Items to buy:
- 6 Cups of sliced Golden or Gala Apples
- 1 box of Instant Oatmeal (I used the Pumpkin Spice Seasonal)
- Maple & Brown Sugar, Blueberry, Cinnabon, oatmeal with raisins, etc.
- I use Land-o-lakes sweet cream you need one cup melted
- Honey your choice I like Sue Bee Hone
- I use blue bunny frozen Yogurt Pralines
Take 8 X 8 square Pyrex dish and add a layer of apples, take one pouch of the instant oatmeal sprinkle over apples and repeat making sure the top is covered with oatmeal.
Add melted butter by pouring evenly over the apples and then drizzle honey over the top.
Heat oven to 350* Bake for 40-45 minutes. Now put in your stove oven or toaster oven for 40-45 minutes.
Out of the oven looking really yummy.
When it is done grab some bowls and when it is about medium warm put some ice cream on the top.